Droit Financial Technologies builds systems to help customers make decisions and trades in compliance with market logic and regulatory rules.
We are looking for software developers who want to be part of a small but growing team as we improve and extend our architecture.
- Take time to ask good questions and understand problems
- Envision a variety of solutions and explain trade-offs
- Design simple, elegant solutions
- Use functional programming comfortably
- Use data-driven designs comfortably
- Possess excellent team and interpersonal skills
- Communicate clearly and succinctly
- Write code first for humans to read
- Proficient in Clojure or another mostly-functional Lisp
Technologies used include (but are not limited to):
- Clojure, ClojureScript, Java
- React via Reagent and Om
- SQL and Datomic databases
- RESTful APIs
We welcome candidates who are willing and able to work effectively remotely, as well as on-site in NYC.